Name of Post: MP High Court Multiple Post Online Form 2020
Post Date : 08 February 2020 | 12:29 AM
Short Information : Madhya Pradesh High Court Are Invited to Online Application Form for the Various Multiple Post Recruitment 2020. Those Candidates Are Interested and Completed the All Eligibility Criteria in MP Computer Operator, Personal Secretary and Assistant Grade III Vacancy Can Read the Full Notification and Apply Online.
Madhya Pradesh High Court (MPHC)
Advt No.: 452/Exam/2020
- Application Begin : 26/02/2020
- Last Date For Apply Online : 16/03/2020
- Last Date Pay Exam Fee : 16/03/2020
- Last Date For Correction : 23/03/2020
- Exam Date Pre : Notified Soon
- Exam Date Mains : Notified Soon
- General / Other State : 595.30/-
- SC / ST / OBC : 395.30/-
- Pay the Exam Fee Through Cash at MP Online Authorised Kiosk or Pay Through Online Fee Portal Debit Card, Credit Card, Net Banking Mode Only
Age Limit as on 01/01/2020
- Minimum Age : 18 Years.
- Maximum Age : 40 Years (Male)
- Maximum Age : 45 Years (Female)
- Age Relaxation Extra as per Rules.
Vacancy Details Total : 19 Post
- Bachelor Degree in Any Stream with English Steno Speed 100 WPM
- 10+2 Intermediate with BCA and MAP IT / CPCT Qualified.
Assistant Grade III (Backlog)
- 10+2 Intermediate and MAP IT / CPCT Qualified OR One Year Computer Diploma in Any Recognized Institute By MP Govt.
How to Fill Form
- Madhya Pradesh High Court, Jabalpur Latest Backlog and General Job Recruitment for Various Post Candidate Can Apply Between 26/02/2020 to 16/03/2020.
- Candidate Read the Notification Before Apply the Recruitment Application Form in Madhya Pradesh MPHC, Jabalpur Recruitment 2020
- Kindly Check and College the All Document – Eligibility, ID Proof, Address Details, Basic Details.
- Kindly Ready Scan Document Related to Recruitment Form – Photo, Sign, ID Proof, Etc.
- Before Submit the Application Form Must Check the Preview and All Column Carefully.
- If Candidate Required to Paying the Application Fee Must Submit. If you have Not the Required Application Fees Your Form is Not Completed.
- Take A Print Out of Final Submitted Form.
Some Useful Important Links